Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Woohoo! My very first post here!

OK, so here's the deal. I have a lot of stories that I have written over the years about different experiences that I have had. Sometimes the only way for me to really appreciate the experiences that I have had is to write about them and share them. So I figured this would be a good way to compile all of them at one site and keep adding to them.

Obviously, today is going to have a lot of entries since I am just going to upload some of my older ones. But feel free to read through them and let me know what you think, ok?

Brian!

5 comments:

  1. welcome to the internet. told e1 yesterday that i invented the internet and she almost believed me... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny... everyone knows Al Gore did that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's about time you get to share all the strange and intersting things that happen to you! Don't forget to tell about the drunk lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Misti, you made my day with all of your comments! I was beginning to wonder if anyone was even reading! Although I do get comments every once in a while from my cyber stalkers who read but don't comment publicly. So I guess I know people are reading. But thanks for the comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, maybe you could write an entry about me, since I did make your day and all! Just kidding, please don't!

    ReplyDelete